Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Challenge Day 2- Balls

The second day sans masturbating went pretty well at least in terms of not masturbating. All the things in my body that occasionally decide to hurt all decide to start hurting at one today. My left heel, right knee, my stomach, my left index finger and shoulder, neck and head all were hurting today. My testicles don't' hurt though, so that's a plus. Of course, there would be no expectation of them to be hurting, because things don't work that way regardless of what horny teenagers say. Going too long without an orgasm has never been a cause of ball pain for me. I've experienced to types of testicular pain:

1. Direct contact- Not much explaining here. Anything that strikes that area with even a little bit of force is likely to cause a lot of pain

2. Random- Sometimes my testicles just hurt. I think most of the time it after a masturbation session. Lots of nerves down there and they're particularly sensitive after orgasm, so that isn't really surprising. This type of pain is less severe and more dull that the aforementioned, but it can last for  a while.

There, I presume, is a third type of pain. It's one that I hope to never experience, but one that is important to be aware of. This type would be associated with some sort of health problem and I would suggest never being hesitant in getting that checked out. Embarrassing it might be to have whip out your ball for a doctor, but it's better than losing them.

So, things are going pretty well, but it is still very early in this process. I just want to clear up that I will push the abort button on this, if I start losing my current good mood. My hope is that it won't come to that and that I will be able to fight off the horniness.

Thanks for reading

-Michael

Dooowwwwnnnn Here. Given the subject matter of this blog and my attempt to destigmatize such things, I am going to start ending post by telling you all about something that turned me on.

Today's Turn-on:  It is rare that something will get my attention at work and today was no exception. On every other Tuesday, I get to go to the bank to deposit my check and see left-handed/engaged bank teller. However, she wasn't there today. All is never lost, because the internet (particularly Tumblr..) I am avoiding certain websites that I may frequent when I'm allowed to touch myself, but the internet always produces photos of pretty people and for that I am thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment