Monday, May 14, 2012

Challenge Day 8- 12 Hours of Weakness

Operation "No Jacking it for Two Weeks" has not officially been aborted, but it is under consideration. The operation is a failure, but one I'd like to see go to completion. However, now that I have broken down it is a bit too easy to rationalize doing it again, which is exactly what I did this morning before leaving for class. It was another very quick masturbation session that only took a few minutes.

I feel much better now though. My desire to get off has lowered to more manageable levels and I feel like I can again bear to go a while without masturbating. The new goal officially is through next Monday.

The lesson I am taking from this is in when and why I should masturbate. Before I started this challenge, my habit was to masturbate once, sometimes twice* a day. And it became just that, a habit. I did it because I thought and had to and it was just something to do.

I shouldn't just masturbate daily, because I masturbate daily. The goal shouldn't be to start masturbating to become aroused. The goal should be to masturbate when I am aroused. It has been much more pleasurable to do after going a while with out doing it than it had been when I had made it routine.

So, I'm going to make certain that my next post here isn't about me masturbating or not masturbating. I'll update this as well, but I think I should branch out a little bit before too long.

Thanks for reading

-Michael

*On rare occasion more often than that**.
**Much less often now than when I was say 15***.

Today's Turn-on: Hipster Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment