Sunday, May 13, 2012

Challenge Day 7- Failure

I broke tonight. I tried my best, but I gave in. A grouchy and anxious Michael masturbated and had an orgasm in less than a minute*. So, the two week thing didn't work out. I did make it a week though, so that's something I guess.

The plan is to continue as though the challenge is still in effect though. So, no masturbating until next Monday (if I can help it.)

I don't even feel that bad about it right now. I'm just relieved. I'm sure I'll feel bad tomorrow when I wake up, but right now its just relief.

This would be a lot easier if I wasn't thinking so much about it. Forcing yourself not to masturbate just makes you want to do it all the more. The periods that I've gone more than a day without masturbating before have mostly been because I was up to something. I was busy, staying at another person's house or suffering emotional turmoil.

This time I was in my same old routine**. I just had removed something that is particularly pleasurable and basically ended up replacing it with wishing that I was doing what I had forbade myself from doing. I probably should've planned this better and made lifestyle changes.

If anyone would like to think of a punishment, I probably deserve it. General rules are free and not harmful to anyone.

Thanks for reading

-Michael

*To be honest, I reached a point where I was going to cum whether I my penis out or not.
**I didn't see Emma's comment until after this.

Today's Turn-on: I will give this to a random girl I saw celebrating after Manchester City won the EPL championship today. She was wearing an item that I find particularly alluring.

1 comment:

  1. Being the fountain of wisdom that I am* I would discourage you from thinking of this as a failure. Focus on the accomplishment that is making it a week without doing it. Next time, maybe try to go one more day, and congratulate yourself on that. Quitting cold turkey for 2 weeks is tough. You've done very well, and don't let yourself feel bad in the morning (lol). You have nothing to feel guilty about. You now have a clean slate. Set a new goal, and praise yourself for whatever progress you make toward it.

    *I'm not

    ReplyDelete